Turfside Dining Room
On December 10, 2015, the Ontario Legislature passed legislation which will transfer the regulatory responsibilities of the Ontario Racing Commission (ORC) to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and change the adjudication process for the appeal of horse racing decisions in Ontario. In particular, the legislation will create a new adjudicative body called the Horse Racing Appeal Panel (HRAP). The HRAP will have responsibility for hearing appeals of decisions made under the Rules of Racing. At the same time, the adjudicative responsibility for matters dealing with proposed refusals, suspensions and revocations of licences pursuant to Notices of Proposed Orders will be transferred to the Licence Appeal Tribunal (LAT).
For further information, please read “AGCO Information Bulletin - Changes to Adjudication of Horse Racing Appeals”
More information about AGCO licences and forms are available on the AGCO website.
AGCO Senior Stewards Reports will be available here after each race day.
- Stewards Report - May 29, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - June 5, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - June 10.pdf
- Stewards Report- June 12.pdf
- Stewards Report- June 17, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - June 19, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - June 24, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report -June 26, 2018 .pdf
- Stewards Report- July 1, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - July 3, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - July 8, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - July 10, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report- July 15, 2018.pdf
- Stewards Report - July 17, 2018.pdf